Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara Kenya safari
After breakfast you Leave Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve, lunch en-route. On arrival proceed to the Camp/Lodge. After a short rest proceed for a game drive in search of Black Maned Lions, Elephants, Cheetah, Leopards, Buffalos and other plain’s game. Return to lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara Kenya safari
After breakfast proceed for an early morning game drive. Return to Camp/Lodge for lunch. After lunch, a further game drives. Dinner and overnight at the Camp / Lodge
Day 3: Masai Mara Kenya safari
Full day game viewing in the Mara with an optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Masai village in between the meal breaks. Dinner and overnight at the Camp/Lodge, (Kindly note that, the visit to a Masai village will be an extra cost)
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nakuru Kenya safari
After an early breakfast, leave Masai Mara for Nakuru National Park. Lunch en-route, Once in Nakuru, proceed for a game drive at Lake Nakuru often described as the “world’s greatest bird spectacle”. Return to the budget hotel/lodge for dinner and overnight. Flamingos in Lake Nakuru
Day 5: Nakuru to Amboseli Kenya safari
After breakfast, leave Nakuru for Nairobi and continue to Amboseli. Lunch en-route, once in the National park, proceeds to view game as you head for lodge. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 6: Amboseli Kenya safari
After breakfast for an early lunch game drive. Return to the camp/lodge for lunch. 16.00 hrs, another game drive, Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 7: Amboseli to Nairobi
After breakfast, leave Amboseli via Namanga (Kenya/Tanzania Border), Lunch served en-route, Arrive Nairobi late in the evening.
“The cost for the safari is 130 usd per person per day for a group of 4- 8 persons and 165 usd per person per day for a group of 1- 3 persons.
The safari is available throughout the year.
THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
-Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belts.
_ All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
– Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
– Three meals a day while on Safari.
– Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
– Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
– Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
– Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
– Pre–tour itinerary document.
– Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES
– Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
– Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
– Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
– The cost of obtaining visa
– Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
– Optional activities i.e. visit to masai village
– Optional Nairobi dinner
– Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person
– Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion